Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dear Co-Workers...A Favour?



Dear Female Co-workers,

I have a small request. I hope it's not out of line, but I'm going to ask anyway.

I don't care what you do in your own home (unless you have me over, of course) but when you're in the workplace, an environment you share with many other people, would you be so kind as to make the effort to actually flush the toilet?

Entering a bathroom stall to be greeted by what you've deposited in the toilet bowl is a repugnant, nauseating, disgusting experience.

Honestly, is it really *that* much of an inconvenience to flush a toilet?

I'd be willing to bet a million dollars that a person too lazy to flush a toilet possesses a wardrobe of undergarments replete with skid-mark-stains, too.

I'm sure some of these miscreants have kids, as well. What kind of example are they setting for the next generation? Won't somebody PLEASE think of the CHILDREN?!!

Thanks for listening.

Love,
Julia

P.S. And from the "Passive Aggressive Notes" website....

No comments: