Monday, November 26, 2007

Mr. Big(stuff): Who do you think you are??!

In the newspaper the other day, I happened upon a tiny blurb about Chris Noth (aka the sexiest detective to ever swagger through Manhattan Homicide on the original "Law & Order" aka the illustrious Mr. Big on "Sex & The City").

This piece indicated that Noth and his long-time girlfriend (?!) are expecting a BABY in 2008!!

Girlfriend?! I didn't know he had a friggin' *girlfriend*, never mind a LONG-TIME girlfriend! And now they're having a KID?!!!

Someone needs to tell these people that Chris is supposed to be waiting for ME!!!

I had it all planned out: He was going to see me on the street (during one of my many jaunts into New York City), instantly become enchanted and sweep me off my feet, like a scene from some kind of cheesy-ass Jennifer Lopez romatic comedy, where she's the lowly but kind-hearted meter-maid and he's the dashing and kind-hearted billionaire dog-food manufacturer.

I can't believe this is happening. Does this mean I'm NOT going to be Mrs. Big now?!! ARGH!!!

Chris, the least you can do is keep your personal life out of the gossip rags, OK?! At least then my oh-so-vivid fantasy life can remain somewhat intact...it's really the only thing that gets me out of bed in the morning...and the possibility of a pumpkin spice latte in my future, of course...

No comments: