Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Home sick...

I'm home sick from work today. Just me and Kuda, cuddled up on the bed. She's a great home-sick companion...too bad she can't make me soup.

I just finished the 2 books I was reading and there's nothing on television to keep me occupied, though, save Bill Kurtis's singular & ominous voice intoning about "American Justice". I'm not sure why I find "American Justice" so intriguing. Perhaps it's a secret crush on Bill Kurtis. How can you blame me? He's a silver fox!

Clearly, I'm hallucinating.

Oh, and I just learned that there's now pharmaceutical help available for my "restless leg syndrome (RLS)". Thank god. There are, however, some disturbing potential side effects of the drug...should I experience increased gambling or sexual urges, I should contact my doctor. Really? This is a PROBLEM? Alright, whatever.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi julesy!! i hope you are feeling better!!! xxoxoxoxoxox

Fancy Girl said...

Why aren't you posting. I rely on you.
You are like my newspaper. Please post soon. Rio says hello.
Thank you.