Friday, February 05, 2010

Currently... (Theme Stolen from Margot, the Crafty Blogger from PEI)

Listening to: The Derek Trucks Band ("Already Free")




Eating: Greek pasta salad from the office cafeteria (with the barf-inducing olives carefully picked out)


Making: This category doesn't really apply to me, since I'm not a crafty crafter. But, I suppose I could say, I'm making....the world a better place with my presence? :)


Wearing: Pants. Full Tilt poker fleece. Socks (I loathe socks).


Watching: I'm at work, so I'm not watching much, except my back, in these cut-throat economic times. But, in general, TV I'm currently enjoying in my life would be Modern Family, Mad Men & Drop Dead Diva.


Reading: Open (Andre Agassi), Rules of Prey (John Sandford), The Book of Basketball (Bill Simmons)


Missing: Gill & her spawn, Paula & her violent dreams, Tommy James & those damn Shondells

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been curious about the Andre Agassi book. Is it good?

Unknown said...

Oh, and good thing you're wearing pants.

Patchoulia said...

I'm enjoying it...I just started it on Wednesday and I'm perhaps halfway through already. It's a fascinating behind the scenes look at his life (I'm a sucker for biographies). It's pretty well-written, too (not sure if he had a ghost-writer or no).