Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I am so clumsy that...

I am so clumsy that any person that starts a sentence, "I am so clumsy that.." I can pretty much beat that sentence. Seriously. I am that clumsy.

For example:

Today, I'm smarting from BASHING my head in to the towel rack while I was cleaning the bathroom yesterday.

Sadly, this is not a unique occurrence. I frequently bash my head into stuff.

I am seriously considering the viability of acquiring a helmet of some kind, or perhaps full body armour, to at least reduce the severity of my self-inflicted injuries.

If I wore a hockey helmet everywhere, I don't think it would be too noticeable...I mean, this *is* Canada...

So I bashed my head (specifically, the little spot directly above my left temple)...it fucking hurt...I was initially dazed so I sat on the floor and cried for a minute...then continued cleaning....

An hour or so later, I absentmindedly touched the injured area..holy fuck...MAJOR goose-egg...major pain...I iced it for a while, but, today, it even hurts to open my mouth and/or chew!

I got my usual breakfast when I got to work this morning (bagel w/lettuce, cucumber & tomato) and when I went to bite into it, I couldn't open my mouth wide enough because of head-pain.

Later, I had a friend at work say, "So, where's that head bump?"...I started to motion towards it and he said, "Oh, never mind, I see it."

Good times.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude (or should I say Dudette?) - you are a danger to yourself! Ouch ouch ouch!

Patchoulia said...

"Dudette"? Are you kidding? :)

Gill...memory time: Did you just call me "dude"? hahahaha