Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Blog This

Dear Cyberfreaks,

According to my good friend Phoenix, the shit that comes out of my head (via my fingers) might be of interest to people...

There's no accounting for taste.

Anyhoooooo, I have created this blog and will henceforth be posting every little damn thing that comes into my head. Everything that pisses me off....Everything I conjur that I deem to be clever.....What I had for dinner. .....How many spider-babies I had to assassinate with OxyClean....When I'll be getting the pretzel monies...and so on.....

You asked for it...

My goal with this blog is three-fold:

1. To increase the number of people who buy me presents.

2. To keep in touch with friends from afar who insist on sending me cryptic text messages as their only form of communication (Propositional driver spoonsauce!)

3. To recruit members to my online Val Kilmer fan club.

Don't come crying to me if you don't like what's written here--you've been warned!

Love,
Julia

P.S. (((Val Kilmer)))

2 comments:

Patchoulia said...

That's a great band name.

Anonymous said...

it's true.

i never claimed to have good taste.

...except for when it comes to canadians!