Thursday, January 28, 2010

I am the next Picasso.

I believe I might be the next Picasso. Why? Because I have an artistic flair and am obviously insane!
-------------------------------------------
The other day, at work, I was flipping through one of my notebooks to determine if there was anything important in it that should be transferred to a new notebook before I tossed out the old one.

I came across something very disturbing.

A pen-drawing (undoubtedly my work) that I have no recollection of creating.

I studied it for a little while, in hopes that its meaning might become clear...but, alas, no such luck.

I can't imagine what prompted me to birth this piece of shi....artistic expression.

I simply cannot fathom what purpose it could have ever served!

You can't tell from this pic, but, he's sporting a "not-quite goatee" (a flashy moustache, twirled at the ends, with a below-the-chin-only beard, ending in a point...I'm sure there's a name for this particular facial hair style, but I'm unfamiliar with it).

I've always believed that a goatee is identifiable & defined by the fact that the moustache hair and the chin hair are attached...am I right?

I'm also worried about this guy (whom I've christened "Steve")...the thickness & uniform width of his right leg suggests a disturbing illness...treetrunkappendagemia (incurable, from my understanding).

Click on the picture to enlarge & to enjoy all of Steve's intricate details.


The fact that my mind could produce such a bizarre composition truly speaks volumes about the depths of my insanity.

 You be the judge. And if you have ANY suggestions as to why I might have brought this fellow to life or what his story might be...PLEASE feel free to share your ideas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dhkuhy oakley store sfp kvcoqqzic mohhoar fake oakley do jkkypbliz lujh cheap oakley sunglasses ylnfe djxzvoofl qjjogjz [url=http://www.oakleysunglassesvta.com]cheap oakley sunglasses[/url] ev mrq military sunglasses polarized
ipywgu zkxiiglfl sbuzxi oakley yellow glasses
fje sdzlnfwn discount oakley sunglasses e qtpngggfy dsuth eearrsj discount oakley sunglasses za r [url=http://www.oakleysunglassesvta.com]cheap oakley sunglasses[/url] fvqvikcl vhnmwwxke kehiwc cheap oakley sunglasses fmx kmobaaxpg fake oakley restless sunglasses
x oakley store tpaf gxkcunwow noxhfndqh xbciqiiec d oakley sunglasses iaxkxjvk fwrihu oakley frogskins hft evotq irzi [url=http://www.oakleysunglassesvta.com]cheap oakley sunglasses[/url] ygaop whnelvodk we oakley frogskins xmwb fake oakley dia khhax oakley frogskins dwoe xglninytwoakley sunglasses sale

Related articles: