Friday, January 02, 2009

January 2nd: Happy birthday, Gilly!

I'd like to devote today's blog to celebrating the anniversary of the birth of (quite probably) the coolest chick I know--my soul-sister, confidante, partner-in-crime, Molly to my Lisa, soon-to-be-Mom: My friend Gill.

Here's a picture of her that I stole from her Facebook page.


Yes, that is 80s child-star/has-been Corey Haim in the background.

No, I'm not sure what's going on in this picture--Gill lives in the fast lane of Hollywood, how the HELL am I supposed to keep up with all the parties, wheelings & dealings and high rollers with whom she regularly associates? I'm not the freakin' International Inquirer!


Anyway, I don't know where I'd be without her, quite frankly, so I am very, VERY happy she was born!! Happy birthday Gilly! I love you! I just know you're going to make the 2nd best mom EVER (naturally, you finish behind The Mom..I mean, she's not THE Mom for nothing).

In other January 2nd birthday news, Gabrielle Carteris (she played inexplicably loveable underdog/nerd Andrea Zuckerman on the original Beverly Hills 90201) today turns forty-eight. FORTY-EIGHT!

If anyone needs me, I'll be in the fetal position pondering the impending apocalypse.

Happy birthday Gill (and Gabrielle)!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Forty-eight? Dear gawd! Have you seen the new 90210? Watched about 3 minutes before I started to vomit a little in my mouth.

Julesy, thank you SO much for the super-special shout-out on your blog. From the oh-so-many fun times in Kingston during the early years, to being the best partner-in-crime a gal could imagine, to being there for me whenever I needed you, thank you for everything you do, and the way that you do it. I am so lucky to have you as a soul-sister and best friend.

Patchoulia said...

Yep, that's my best friend, alright. Love her to the death! :)

Mellykat said...

One month...no blog post! I miss reading you!
M :)