Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Bagels, Mustard and World Peace

You know what annoys me??

The fact that a plain, toasted bagel in my office cafeteria is 80 cents, but at the Tim Horton's, it's $1.11.

The fact that I can only get a good deal on bagels (i.e. in the cafeteria) until 10:30 a.m. Why can't you just keep bagels on the menu all day? Lots of people like bagel sammitches (for lunch)! I mean, I know I do!

The fact that I can't get a GREAT deal on bagels (by bringing them from home and toasting them my own damn self) ever, because although my office has a cafeteria and a Tim Horton's, there are no public toasters or "kitchenettes" (at least not on the floor on which I work) in my building!

Enough about bagels.

The other thing that bugs me today is the fact that no matter how enthusiastically you shake a bottle of mustard, when you first squeeze/pour it, you always, ALWAYS have to deal with that icky, mustard-pre-ejaculate. Ew ew ew!

Oh, and, what's up with all the stupid unrest in the Middle East? Probably related to an untoasted, expensive bagel that's covered in a thin film of watery mustard-like liquid...

No comments: